[scribus] Paragraph Justification

Christen christenanderson1994 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:52:58 UTC 2011

Not sure if this is at all feasible, but why not get rid of the forced
justify icon and instead do something similar to the underline or shadowed
text settings in the PP. For instance, when you click on the "underline"
option, it underlines the text (as expected). But when you click and hold
down for a moment, a small menu appears with width and displacement options.
You could have the normal justify button, that simply justified the text,
but if you click and hold down on the button, you can have the option for
forced justification.

(Hope that all made sense. Having a hard time explaining what I mean) :)

Christen