[scribus] Outline, Properties and Image path?

Barry McKenna bmcken at pobox.com
Mon May 16 00:42:04 UTC 2011

w/v.1.3.9

I'm wondering if there is a way to discover or read the
filename or path of an image?

My sense is that the Properties dialog and/or the Outline
Dialog would be a natural place for this feature.

Unless I am mistaken, it seems that at least with v1.3.9 (I
know there are later versions) I would have to provide this
data manually, perhaps copying it into Properties > Name box?

My projects use many graphic files, so if there is a way for
me to verify which image in Scribus corresponds to which
file on my system, it would be a big help in managing them.

Does anyone else see a need for this feature?

Barry McKenna