[scribus] Magazine Template

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri May 13 18:36:06 UTC 2011

hi anna,

> I'm in the process of setting up a local parenting magazine, and have
> been looking into using scribus for the layout design. This is my
> first time working with scribus and on such a project however, and
> I'm looking for someone who would be able to help me with making a
> template that I can use for each issue and just change the content
> each time. If anyone is interested in helping with this project, or
> knows where I can find a designer experienced in magazine layouts in
> scribus, please contact me at anna_atkinson at hotmail.co.uk

among my plans, there is an howto for magazines...

i have a draft for it, but it needs much additional care.

i'm not in england, but if you're interested on giving feedback on this
tutorial i could imagine to build it upon your case while helping you...

just not in the next few days...

get in touch with me if you need further help
(local help is certainly better, if you can find it... :-)

ciao
a.l.e