[scribus] compiling the scribus 1.4.0 rc3 under mac os 10.5.8 ppc

Stefan Nussbaumer stefanus at chello.at
Thu Mar 31 18:05:56 CEST 2011

Am 31.03.11 15:08, schrieb a.l.e:
> hi stefan,
>
>> any reason why you're not using the fink packages?
>>
>> RC3 is possibly not there yet, but i'm sure that martin will update it
>> very soon!
>>

> RC3 is there

you're confusing me - i didn't try to install Scribus via macports. i
installed libfreetype.6.dylib from macports.
however, i just had a look at fink to see if i can install Scribus 1.4.0
RC3 from there. it offered me the following packages:

      scribus                           1.3.3.12-2                Layout
program (stable branch 1.3.3.x)
      scribus-aqua                      1.3.3.12-3                Layout
program (stable branch 1.3.3.x)

... which isn't what i wanted.

so, back to my original question: what does a proper CMAKE
build-sequence have to look like so this library is being looked up in
the right place? (just to be mentioned: sf offers a .dmg for intel-based
processors but none (yet) for ppc).

i have:

/opt/local/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib

Scribus requests:

/usr/local/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib

how can i make CMAKE look up the library in the right place during
compilation?

thanks, stefan