[scribus] Ghostscript

Geoffrey Heaford geoffrey.heaford at sky.com
Mon Mar 21 11:46:42 CET 2011

I use a Mac Powerbookpro running snow leopard (OS10.6.6). I am totally at a
loss with Unix. When I open Scribus i get the message that Gostscript is not
installed and pointing me to various sites. Some when I have downloaded
include and installer but say when I try to install them that it cannot
install because I run 10.6 Others have said that I don't have Xcode
installed. I have downloader 9.02 but there is no installer. Can I put it
anywhere?

 Please don't baffle with too much Unix. i can cope with simple stuff.

--
Geoffrey Heaford
2-3 The Green
geoffrey.heaford at sky.com