[scribus] Scribus PDF questions (Ian "Witty" Whitfield)

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Tue Mar 15 12:20:38 CET 2011

> I have just finished, and posted out, my latest Journal for March 2011.
> And I still have the 'Hotlinks' not working problem!!

I think there may be some mixup here. There are generally two way to
get a clickable link in i PDF.

1. In a PDF you can have "true" links. To create them in Scribus you
will have to insert PDF annotation frames on top of the links.

2. Some PDF readers try to be "smart" and if they find a text that
looks like a link they make it clickable.

The latter will probably fail if the font is subset or converted to outlines.

/Peter