[scribus] Donation

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 18:08:01 CET 2011

On 03/10/2011 03:28 AM, Co van Kempen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One of my former colleagues (Ivo Assink) Contacted Christopher Schäfer to
> make a donation in the name of the dutch yellow pages. (detelefoongids.nl)
>
> Would it be possible to make the same kind of arrangement for one of our
> other clients who is interested. I've tried to make contact to christopher
> but he hasn't responded yet. I hope that I can contact you through this way?
>
> Hope to hear from you Soon!

The trouble is the mechanism, to some extent.
I recently saw that some other open source project managed to raise some
crowdsource funds in order to apply for an eV designation, since there
is apparently some critical mass of money required to get this going
(€5000 maybe?). A prior attempt by Christoph to set up an eV seemed to
get bogged down in German bureaucracy.

Christoph seems to be out of commission atm, something related to his
right arm.

Greg