[scribus] Fill color change in Scribus 1.5.0.svn

Jan de Weerd jdweerd at ziggo.nl
Wed Mar 2 16:47:05 CET 2011

Hi Greg, Vlada,

> But you should be able to change the color of the non-white White in
> Edit Colors, for that document,
>
> then,
>
> Edit your color set(s) -- with no document open.
>
> What I did one time was to erase and reinstall Scribus -- if everything
> else fails.

I could fix it with edit > colors while the file was opened. I deleted
all unused colors and guess what, the stange white (brownish) color was
gone and another white was there. I did not see it before so don't know
were it came from. The white problem was fixed then.
But the same problem appeared to be there with a black which was not
black but also a kind of brown named grey 0. I deleted that one and
replaced it by black and voila....

Jan