[scribus] Fill color change in Scribus 1.5.0.svn

Vladimir Savic vladimir.firefly.savic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:53:45 CET 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 01:07 +0100, Jan de Weerd wrote:
> On 03/01/2011 08:52 PM, Vladimir Savic wrote:
>

> > In situations like this simple screenshot would be welcome. A lot of
> > things could go wrong.
> >
> > As far as I am able read your mail, it looks like color management
> > problem. Even some obscure Scribus bug might have been triggered by your
> > document.
> >
> > Vlada
> >

> Here is a link to the screenshot.
>
> http://home.hccnet.nl/de.weerd/screenshot.jpg
>

> I can change the background color to none and then for this case it is
> ok, but there are other figures where I can't do that because I really
> need a white fill.

Unfortunately it has nothing to do with color management. That one would
be easier to solve, I guess.

On the bright side, I run into the same problem some time ago. It was so
simple document that it was better for me to redo it then to figure out
what happened it transition. Well, the bright side is that you're not
the only one experiencing it. If anyone has solution (even one that
includes manual editing file) for correcting un-deletable colors from
palette (black/white) problems, I'll gladly listed to it.

Vlada