[scribus] Fill color change in Scribus 1.5.0.svn

Jan de Weerd jdweerd at ziggo.nl
Tue Mar 1 19:02:41 CET 2011

Hi,

I started using Scribus from version 1.3.2 in 2006. In that year I
probably updated to 1.3.4 and made some figures filled with white from a
huge color table.
When I now open a file with these figures in Scribus 1.5.0.svn (because
they are in a master page which I still use) the color of white fills is
changed to a kind of brown. How is this possible, and how can I change
this? In Scribus 1.4.0.svn it is still OK.
The huge color table is still there but the white color has changed.

The version of Scribus 1.5.0.svn I used is:
Build ID: C-C-T-F-PC1.9.99-64bit

OS is openSuse 11.3_64bit

Thanks,
Jan