[scribus] Omigod, RC5 is in Fedora 14 repos!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 04:33:38 UTC 2011

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:16:18 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:

>The Software Update manager (GUI tool) just announced Scribus 1.4.0 RC5
>on Fedora 14 x86_64. I had 1.3.9 installed, the latest that Fedora
>would deign to let me have. Now I can play with the big boys and girls!

Never mind. It's not there. I forgot that I had added the OpenSuse repo
previously. However, Fedora won't install from the OpenSuse repo
without a public key, and I can't find a public key for it, and I don't
know what to do with the public key if I do find it.

I just disabled the OpenSuse repo. Now I won't be getting Fedora users
all excited.