[scribus] Idiot wants to build 1.5.0 from source

Meho R. mehor at gmx.com
Wed Jun 22 18:38:52 UTC 2011

Hmmm, interesting. I'm getting "segmentation fault" too. I've tried to build both 1.4.0 and 1.5.0, same procedure (different svn source, of course), but while both compile and install without a hitch, 1.4.0 works, while 1.5.0 does not. 1.5.0 built couple of months ago works fine. Has anything significant changed in these couple of months, probably some newer libraries are needed? I've been testing on Debian Wheezy, 64-bit.