[scribus] Probable BUG in 1.4.0rc5 involving Groups and levels

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jun 22 16:08:29 UTC 2011

hi mike,

> I posted this in the forums and have had it confirmed. I'm not
> registered to post bugs directly in the bugtracker so I'm reporting
> it here..

i know it could sound rude, but, please, register to the bug tracker if you want to submit bug reports or feature requests.

it sounds harsh, but suggestion done in the mailing list and even more on the forum will fall very fast into oblivion...

take your time to register, wait for the confirmation mail, swear because it does not get to you as fast as it should and post your bugs (one per report) into mantis!

and, basically, the best thing is that it works! (well, at least it mostly work :-)

ciao
a.l.e