[scribus] Faster Driving...

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 18 20:23:14 UTC 2011

On 18/06/11 14:53, Mike Sleger wrote:
> Macs no have window key.  :)
>
> I haven't yet figured out (or taken the time to Google) how to use function keys on the MacBook.  (It has a "fn" key, but no explicit function keys like on a standard keyboard.)  The expected "fn + [number]" combination wasn't it.

On all the MacBooks I know, there is a top row of function keys, used
also for things like volume and brightness. Thus, on mine here, the F2
key normally increases screen brightness, but fn-F2 toggles the
Properties window.

On the Mac, cmd-backtick (that is "⌘`") normally cycles through all
windows of an application. With Scribus, this doesn't seem to work. I
can use it to switch from the Properties window to the main window, but
then it gets stuck.

--
Martin