[scribus] We should be able to change fontsize in latex editor

Stefan Meir liststostefan at gmx.de
Thu Jun 16 08:15:21 UTC 2011

Am 15.06.2011 19:09, schrieb SCRIBUS RIMITU:
> Thank you Stefan with your very impressive and detailed answer. It is for
> sure a great achievement, and I have to recognize that I'm not sure that I
> can handle such a complex procedure. I think that, for my poster, I will
> choose Inkskape, with the " Textext " extension ; I hope that it will work
> properly. However, I think that developing a good symbiosis between Scribus
> and Latex would be extremely useful, especially for scientists, of course.

Maybe in my original message the procedure appeared to be more
complicated than it actually is (unfortunately I've copy and pasted the
complete Schrödinger equation to the Latex code).

Let me make it appear less complicated:
All you have to do is add the command \usepackage{txfonts} in the header
and the commands \fontsize{<fontsize>}{<line spacing>} and
\selectfont in the latex code.

I'm pretty sure you can handle that procedure :-)

Best regards,

Stefan