[scribus] We should be able to change fontsize in latex editor

SCRIBUS RIMITU scribusrimitu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:31:50 UTC 2011

Thank you very much, John, for you very precise answer. I will try your
method ; I use LaTex, even if I'm not an expert. My purpose was to use
Scribus, only for the poster, because of the WYSIWYG aspect. I will try
Inkscape too, with the extension Textext.

Anyway, I think that it would be really nice if developers could include a
way to include LaTex formula, at any size.

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my english again.

Erem