[scribus] Save Not Setting Saved Status

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Tue Jun 14 23:45:01 UTC 2011

On Jun 14, 2011, at 2:11 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:

> And yet, thousands of other programs manage to Get It Right.

Ditto.  Although I'm not up on the architecture of Scribus, I am a programmer and know that a boolean flag is either true or it's false.  Upon the application exit call, if this boolean is true then there's no need to be displaying the dialog, as it's false information:  document not saved when in fact it is saved.  If, however, the boolean is NOT set properly, then there's a bug somewhere in the code where the document was allowed to be modified but the saved status not updated.