[scribus] Save Not Setting Saved Status

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Jun 14 20:09:08 UTC 2011

On 06/14/2011 11:58 AM, Margaret and George McIntosh wrote:
> I'm not a programmer and I am not part of the Scribus team, but it seems to me that
> there are many unresolved bugs that are more important than having this warning to
> save the file pop up unnecessarily. Just look through the list of bugs.

True.  And, none of us are (I hope) demanding that the devs Drop
Everything and fix it Right Now!  I think that at this point, we're more
discussing how hard it would (or wouldn't) be to fix it if somebody had
both the time and the programming experience to look into it.

Actually, I'm kind of hoping that one of the devs will see our
discussion and decide to take a little break from hunting down a major
bug by swatting this one.