[scribus] Save Not Setting Saved Status

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Jun 14 17:12:14 UTC 2011

On 06/14/2011 05:45 AM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> The danger has been, I think, that a brute force 'fix' might fail to
> warn you about changes you have made as you try to exit Scribus.

And how, pray tell, would explicitly checking that flag when you exit
cause you to lose changes?  If you have, in fact, made changes since
your last save, it would still do exactly what it does now: warn you.
It would not, however, remind you to save if there haven't been any
changes.  We're not suggesting, you know, that the reminder simply be
removed, we're suggesting that Scribus *check the changed flag* and only
remind us to save if changes *have* been made.