[scribus] Scribus not printing??

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Jun 10 11:50:47 UTC 2011

hi ian,

> If I can't print direct from Scribus - no big deal. It's interesting
> though that a.l.e. mentions that they may take the "Print" option out
> of Scribus so there must be a serious problem inside it for this to
> happen!!??

well, not take it out...

just make the people aware that it may not work and that they don't have to try too hard to make it work.

if it does not work, you should simply go through a pdf.

currently it looks more like a hit or miss, rather than a reliable feature...
(personally, i gave up trying to print directly many years ago.)

ciao
a.l.e