[scribus] Scribus not printing??

Ian "Witty" Whitfield editor at federalsaints.net
Fri Jun 10 10:14:57 UTC 2011

On 06/08/2011 09:52 AM, Ian "Witty" Whitfield wrote:
> As of today I can no longer print from Scribus.

Thanks to all who have replied to me on this subject!!

It is only a couple of "check lists" I print out from each issue of my
Journal, (ie a Birthday list), that I then keep on my desk to remember
who to send cards to so the quality of the printout is not important! A
Screen capture does this fine.

The main publication is printed out via PDF so that is not effected at all.

If I can't print direct from Scribus - no big deal. It's interesting
though that a.l.e. mentions that they may take the "Print" option out of
Scribus so there must be a serious problem inside it for this to happen!!??

Thanks to all.

Ian Whitfield.