[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 39, Issue 3

David Burleigh david.burleigh at gmx.com
Thu Jun 2 22:33:48 UTC 2011

No, it happens after double clicking into a text frame and then trying
to type. RC3 did not exhibit this behavior. It is happening in
pre-existing text frames in a document that was created with 1.3.9, but
it worked fine in RC3. Doesn't do it every time. Very strange behavior.
Makes the program unusable. I've been using Scribus for over a year now,
and have never seen anything like this before.