[scribus] To Outline Or Not To Outline?

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Thu Jul 28 15:27:49 UTC 2011

Good to know (although I'm not currently using either nor planning to).  I wonder why SmallCaps wouldn't be searchable, as the actually text should be matchable (i.e. "abc" = "ABC").  By OldStyle numbers, do you mean numbers in an OldStyle font, or numbers represented in a font that are not mapped to the standard digit ASCII codes?