[scribus] Export PDF 1.4

Barry McKenna bmcken at pobox.com
Sun Jul 24 20:08:23 UTC 2011

On 7/24/2011 7:34 AM, David Cairns wrote:
> Hi,
> I am making up pages for a events program and the commercial printer wants the pages in pdf 1.4format.  After I finish a page I EXPORT it as PDF1.4,   I cannot find the exported PDF on my computer I can only see the page as an  .sla file.
> Please advise
> Dave Cairns

It's possible that if you attempt to export your .sla file again to
pdf, the pdf export dialog will show you a path in the filename edit
box at the top that is likely to be that path for your previous
export to .pdf.

Otherwise just export it again (to pdf 1.4 or whatever), and this
time pay attention to the path in the filename edit box at the top.

Barry