[scribus] Making a wide border

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 18:24:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 2011-07-24 19:40, John Ghormley KJ4UFG wrote:
> Thanks, Mike, but in my initial email I said I cannot CHANGE the line width
> UNLESS I have selected NO STYLE as a line style.  Is that what you are
> telling me to do?

Can't you change the width for the line style (in the style editor)? In
fact, all line settings (line width, corners, ...) are disabled for me
in the properties window when I use a line style (on Scribus 1.4.0.rc5).
Arguably, this is inconsistent compared to the text styles (which can be
overridden, even on a per-character basis), but then again text (being
composed of smaller parts - the characters) is fundamentally different
from lines.

HTH
Stefan