[scribus] Ondrej - Circular scale

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 14:42:45 UTC 2011

On 07/24/2011 10:31 AM, a.l.e wrote:
> hi ivan,
>
>> I took a look at Ondrej's link. Very impressive. He has put in a lot
>> of time into that project. He has included both the pdf files showing
>> the finished images and the sla files showing the code which has
>> achieved the pdf results.
>>
>> I agree with his final comment. We need a location where people can
>> put the results of their work to show others what can be done and,
>> more importantly, info or code files to show how they achieved it.
>> This would be a very good resource.
>
> something like
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Success_stories_2011

You could also consider something more elaborate, like a mini-tutorial
in the HOWTO series (and you could do both).

For HOWTOs put this at the top of the article:

{{HOWTO Index}}

so that it will end up in the HOWTO index, and if you do a Success Story
too, there is an opportunity to link to your HOWTO.

I also think that generally it's better to explain how you did something
rather than just handing over an SLA file.

Greg