[scribus] Any suggestions how to make circular scale (as clock has)?

Ondřej Němeček ondrej.nemecek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 09:45:03 UTC 2011

Thanks Luis, Rob and Greg

for all your suggestions. After three days of work I completed my job in
Scribus. Most of scale-related work was done by:

    - thinking and calculating
    - using tools "multiple duplicate" or "transform"
    - using properties -> rotation
    - grouping and ungrouping objects

Sometimes I missed tool, which allows to make operations as

    - for each of selected objects do: move, resize, rotate, apply style
    - for each fifths of selected objects do ....

During my work I found also one bug (id 0010144 on bugs.scribus.net).

After this all I succesfully completed task and If you want you
can see result:

    http://www.oldfrog.cz/downloads/ueli-mapa-oblohy-rucni-production/

Is there some place where ca be placed sample work made in Scribus?
I believe that can helps others.

Nice days to all,
Ondrej.

--