[scribus] Broken display while grouping lines?! [RELATED TO:Any suggestions how to make circular scale (as clock has)?]

Ondřej Němeček ondrej.nemecek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:39:33 UTC 2011

It seems to be some sort of bug - you grouped circle too, which works
fine. But when you select lines only, outer boundary rectangle is too
small. You can check it simply by selecting items (without grouping):

http://www.oldfrog.cz/downloads/scribus-samples/Screenshot-1.png
http://www.oldfrog.cz/downloads/scribus-samples/Screenshot-2.png

Why works it in this manner?

O.