[scribus] e-book redux

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jul 20 17:38:42 UTC 2011

hi C

> I spotted this
>
> http://www.pdfa.org/doku.php?id=pdfa_in_open_office:en
>
> I am wondering is there a listing where the Scribus community can
> vote to direct development to some features or other?

i was compiling a list of most wanted features and

- i wanted to provide a way for the community to vote on features / bug
  reports

- i wanted to reboot the project, before the end of the summer...

currently, the best way to "vote" for a feature or a bug fixing, is to
go to the bug report and start caring about an issue. often, providing
the details on how a feature could be implemented, drawing mockups,
refining them, is the best way to get people to work on them.

see you soon on http://bugs.scribus.net ?

ciao
a.l.e