[scribus] French doc

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Jul 19 05:50:57 UTC 2011

hi greg,

> I do want to see
> what we can do to add some metadata (or some other info) that could
> be used to see what is up to date, its age, or some other helpful
> information for documentarians. (my spellcheck suggests I just made
> up this word)

why should it be some metadata?

why not do it the same way wikipedia does it?

a big warning on top of the page?

... imo, the problem is, that you will have to put the warnings on every translation each time you make a bigger change in one language.

btw, last week at RMLL i've seen the demonstration of a wiki which is supposed to help detect (and fix) such changes... i wonder if it's better to use then the last one i had the bright idea to use...

ciao
a.l.e