[scribus] Setting up to build from scratch (XP32)

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 06:07:26 UTC 2011

On 16/07/2011 12:42, Mike wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> It's about time I started to contribute so I decided to attempt a build
> from svn ('trunk' aka 1.5.0) on Windows XP (32 bit).
> (Once I've suceeded with that I'll also try XP64 and a couple of Linux
> flavours - eg Debian and Redhat)

I'd be interested to try 64 bit builds for windows and Fedora.

Particularly on windows, I wonder if it will make a significant difference.

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore,MSc EDM (Open),B.A. Chem (Oxon),CMIOSH,CEnv,MIEMA,MEI
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy