[scribus] Is this a minor bug?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Jul 15 18:46:01 UTC 2011

On Friday, July 15, 2011 02:20:47 pm Joe Zeff wrote:
> I put out a weekly "newsletter[1]" that I format in
Scribus.  I have a
> file with all my headings, text boxes and so on set up
that I bring in,
> add the current distribution number and save as a new
file before
> importing text.  All of the text in the heading is 24
point.  When I
> open the Story Editor and add the number, it goes in as
the right font,
> but at the default 12 point, even though it's right
after a pound sign
> (#) in 24 point, and I have to correct it before saving.
In fact,
> that's why I do it this way; I've not been able to find
out where to
> change the text size the way I want in the main window.
Is this a bug,
> or is this how Scribus is intended to work?
>
> [1]Actually, it's a contribution to an APA, an Amateur
Press
> Association, but calling it a newsletter isn't far off
and gives you a
> good idea of what I'm doing.

> http://forums.scribus.net

I use the Story Editor. I choose the right style and if
necessary highlight a character or a word for special
treatment. The Story Editor shows which style is used for
each line.
--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural: