[scribus] Storybook icons in 1.4.0

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jul 14 18:34:56 UTC 2011

To save the current status of the text without exiting the
Story Editor one must click on a little double chevron and
then pick up an icon from the bottom row of the resulting
display. The double chevron is perilously close to the
"Clear Text" button.  Personal tastes may vary but I would
like to see the "Save and Exit" icon and the "Save but don't
Exit" icon permanently displayed on the main icon bar of the
story editor. Those are the commonest functions by far. The
"Clear Text" button is dispensable. I have never used it. It
is easy to highlight all the text and hit delete.

Is this arrangement user-configurable in some way?
--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural:
http://www.deathworeblack.com/