[scribus] Buggy Software!

Casey Daniels scribus at cd.kcfam.net
Tue Jul 12 14:14:08 UTC 2011

I used to use MS publisher, sure it was better than Scribus in some
respects,  but in most respects I think Scribus is a superior program.
You can't beat the price either.  If you are worried about it crashing
so much, why not down grade to one of the stable releases?  Plus, when
you put a feature request into Scribus, I would say there is a higher
possibility that it will be added to the program then it would if you
asked Microsoft or Adobe to add a feature to theirs.

Casey