[scribus] French doc

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 12:57:11 UTC 2011

On 07/10/2011 07:53 AM, a.l.e wrote:
> hi
>
>> Commit 15825 removed the installation of anything but English docs, on
>> all platforms - as the others are way out of date. Ale will need to nuke
>> his install directory.. and should do so, he probably has a lot of
>> rubbish in it if those are still there.
>
> last week ale installed scribus-ng from malex' repository on a fresh
> installed ubuntu...
> there was no documentation installed.
> he then changed the language to french and in a successive step added
> the doc-ng package from ubuntu or malex' repository (he can check but
> has better to do right now).
>
> he can currently browse the french documentation on this computer.

It would be great if we could get someone(s) to translate the upgraded
docs in 1.4.0 so that we could include them. There is a lot of
misleading (or simply wrong) information in the old French and German
online manuals.

Any and all languages would be appreciated. A good place to start would
be in the entire Scribus Basics section.

Greg