[scribus] align and distribute

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Sat Jul 9 14:00:00 UTC 2011

If I was doing this, I'd make separate text frames for the quotes.  Then the quotes could have a style applied to the frame, and the frame could have an outline and/or fill applied to it.  To get the quotes inserted between paragraphs, I'd split the text into linked frames with the appropriate space between them, then center the quote frame between the linked text frames.  That might not be the best approach, but it would get the job done, preserve the text integrity in Story Editor, and provide a lot of flexibility with quote formatting.

Mike