[scribus] align and distribute

Adrienne Carmack adrienne.carmack at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 13:53:36 UTC 2011

Well, now it worked right in the first instance but it isn't working in the others.

What I have is several pages of text that are autoflowed. I have certain quotes that are pulled out and displayed in a different font within a text frame. So I basically have the text frame overlaying the other larger text box with the text wrapping around it. This text frame is what I want positioned precisely between the preceding and following lines of text.

I could use paragraph styles for these quotes, but we want to apply formatting to the text frame border, and I don't think that is possible if we are using paragraph styles, correct?

Adrienne