[scribus] Automatically linking odd pages.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jul 7 20:23:24 UTC 2011

wrote:

> > used

text

> > file.

> > then

pages

> > one

and

> > link

> > approach?
> >
> >> Use the Insert->Frame menu item... It will do exactly
> >
> > what you want.
> >
> >> Craig
> >
> > On all page pairs or just one at a time? I know how to
do
> > it one page at a time. I Want to set up e.g. 100 pages
with
> > linked text frames on the odd pages only.
>
> It can do it on all odd pages.. try it and see
>
> Craig

I finally found the right screen. Had to click on the ...
icon. It inserted all the text frames in the right hand
pages only. It didn't link them however. So how do I set up
automatic linking? Or do I have to set the sticky tools
mode & click each one?

Thanks for your patience.

--
John Culleton