[scribus] Really basic questions

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 17:07:16 CET 2011

On 01/30/2011 12:26 AM, Ken Springer wrote:
> As I mentioned to John Jason Jordan, the book is on the list.  :-)  But, I
> should wait for the manual for 1.4 if it's due out in a few weeks.

Just to be clear, version 1.4 of Scribus may be out in a matter of
weeks. The second edition of the manual is expected to take months from
that to complete and be available. We have what you might call a head
start with first edition material, but there are a LARGE number of
changes, so it may end up being close to a total rewrite.

Greg