[scribus] Text in frame and Properties > Text dialog

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Jan 29 16:42:08 CET 2011

On Saturday 29 January 2011 04:48:59 a.l.e wrote:
> hi barry

> for a "normal" workflow -- and starting with 1.3.9/1.4 -- i would
> not suggest to use the story editor.

> ciao
> a.l.e

I know you are not fond of the story editor, and with the elimination
of the direct access path to the style editor it is indeed less useful
than before. But other than this regression what do you have against
the story editor? I like it, am used to it, and will continue to use
it as long as it is available.  I quote from the manual:
"The Story Editor is the easiest way to enter text directly from the
keyboard." (3.10.3.1)
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: