[scribus] Using Scribus for novels and short stories

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 17:51:46 CET 2011

On 01/15/2011 11:16 AM, John Culleton wrote:
> Thanks for the correction on crop/trim marks.  But with a pdf built to
> true page size they aren't needed.  I don't know any printers that
> won't work from a true page size pdf. Do you?

I think from the printers' point-of-view, the problem with these
user-added features is that they then must make sure that they're
correct, which may be more work than starting from scratch.
I may be wrong, but also I think with the new digital equipment, they
don't even need crop marks anyway.

Greg