[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 34, Issue 35

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 15:22:44 CET 2011

On 01/10/2011 08:42 AM, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> This is also the principle in the fancy bullets video, of pasting a
> small graphic like a text character. The main problem with bullets is
> that they're not on a keyboard. What the video shows is using other
> characters then a search and replace method to change them.

I just viewed the video again, and note that it uses copy and pasting
for the bullets. If you do these close together in time, you can
repeatedly paste the same item. Same with the lines between paragraphs.

On this page:

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus_Video_Tutorials#Creating_bullet_lists

there is a text that describes what is happening on the video. I agree
that the video moves fast, but the speed also illustrates that these are
not large time-consuming operations.

Greg