[scribus] Bulleted Lists in Scribus (yes, I know....)

Tony Hamilton shaky.start at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 10 11:43:22 CET 2011

.. that this is a long outstanding requirement.

I found a video tutorial on how to use a graphic, via an in-line image,
to replace the single black bullet that is available, but the video has
2 problems:

1. It runs faster than my ability to think, never mind watch the video.
I really have no idea what it is doing.

2. I'm really not going to do all that work just to create a better
looking bullet - assuming that I happen to have a suitable graphic,
which can be reduced in size and still have meaning afterwards, lying
around in my system.

Is there a better documented way for doing this? I see claims that many
large books have been produced using Scribus. Did they all not need to
use bullets? How do other users get round this limitation?