[scribus] Cant use subscript in story editor in 1.3.9

jwminer at accessvt.com jwminer at accessvt.com
Fri Jan 7 22:48:24 CET 2011

Julian wrote:
> I'm trying to add a subscript ie h2 (ie where the two is the
> subscript)
> in the story editor, but Scribus just shows it as h2 there.
> Subsequently, the canvas shows h2 too.
>
> I'm running 1.3.9 on Ubuntu 10.10 from malex's repo (64 bit)

It's working fine for me with 1.3.9 on VectorLinux 7 alpha4. Have
you checked Preferences, Typography, Subscript, Displacement and
Scaling to make sure the settings somehow got changed to 100%? Check
the same things in Document Setup.
--Judy M.
  USA

Registered Linux User #397786
Being productive with VectorLinux 6.0 SOHO