[scribus] Using Scribus for novels and short stories

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Fri Jan 7 14:44:45 CET 2011

> I am reading your post with much interest and wonder whether you'd like to
> give us a link where we could download the PDF you have produced with LyX?
> and even, the LaTeX file too?

No, sorry, it was a few years ago so I only have the bound books left.

Note that LyX does not create LaTeX files. LyX files are an extension.
But LyX can import LaTeX files. (I think it can export also, but LyX
files are not LaTeX files.)

So while it is not fully compatible with LaTeX, you get most of the
features of LaTeX but with an easier interface.

/Peter