[scribus] Text overflow

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Wed Jan 5 19:56:40 CET 2011

John -

Thank you!  Great help since I knew what to look for: Linking
Frames.  Of course, I had to learn how to add a page :-).  Slick!

I cannot seem to get help from the Help | Scribus manual... F1.
Instead, I went to Google and looked for "Scribus Link Frames"
which took me to the Wiki where there was great help.  What am I
missing with the F1 approach?

Again, thank you...

Todd