[scribus] Which image in this frame?

Frank Cox melville.theatre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 22:37:45 CET 2011

On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 22:18:58 +0100
Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:

> However, it's
> mandatory I keep the same name in Scribus and Digikam, so I can amend my
> selection if needed, and do the final resizing/sharpening in Digikam before
> doing the final export to Scribus.

Perhaps the solution to your problem would be to use symbolic links so you could
have more than one filename that refers to an individual photo. You could have
"00001234.jpg" and "big-brown-dog.jpg" both of which are actually the same
file.  That way you could preserve the original filename for whatever purpose,
plus have a descriptive filename that you could use for sorting and inserting
the images.

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ www.melvilletheatre.com