[scribus] Subject: Re : (Scribus) Insertion of a gif from a browser

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 17:29:06 CET 2011

You can push-up the dpi in GIMP (in main menu / image/scale image/x resolution and y resolution  recomand Cubic interpolation but you give a try for Sinc -Lanczos3), but not the image quality, the picture heavily lose clarity.
p.s. sorry I not know english very well, but if you want I can redraw for you the logo or what you want to use in your layout, in what format you want.