[scribus] Scribus forums need link in emails?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Feb 24 19:44:07 CET 2011

On Thursday 24 February 2011 13:00:38 Barry McKenna wrote:
> Perhaps it would help generate awareness - and then content
> - if those frequent contributors and responders who list
> scribus urls under their signature would consider adding a
> link for the forum?
>
> Barry McKenna

I linked to the forum. First it was subdivided into too many subfora.
Second some of the instructions were in small black text on a dark
blue background---a clear case of form disrupting function.

Possibly the concept is good but the execution was very unfriendly. I
won't bother again.
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: