[scribus] 1.4.0 RC1

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Fri Feb 18 18:11:41 CET 2011

John,

I am running 10.04 Maverick and got the notice of RC1, also.  However,  when
I try to upgrade, I am told it is coming from a server that does not support
changelogs.  How were you able to get the upgrade?  Maybe you have a
different line in the Update Manager -> Settings -> Other Software dialog
than I do.

Mine (which has worked until now) is:

     http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ maverick main

Have you the same or different?